Take on the city with adidas PureBOOST DPR, engineered to deliver a raw, real and adaptive street running experience
- One-piece engineered circular knit upper - Aramis-tested for a seamless and adaptive fit, wrapping the foot from the inside of the midfoot around to the outside. Providing comfort no matter the route or obstacle.
- Heel fit counter system - designed to enhance the support of the foot and the Achilles, allowing the foot to move effortlessly with the shoe.
- Wider forefoot - providing a more stable platform that tailors itself in the pivotal moments of transition when running over varied urban surfaces and around corners.
- Stretchweb outsole - enabling a smoother and more flexible ride, working in harmony with Boost to unleash a runner’s full potential.
- BOOST - ultra-responsive comfort and cushioning that stores and returns energy every time the foot hits the ground.
Michelle KeitelPublic Relations & Social Media RunningGermanyMichelle.Keitel@adidas.com+49 160 8476979
Laura BaumGlobal PR Manager RunningGermanyLaura.Baum@adidas.com+49 9132 84 75508+49 0151-64964219
more from latest news
adidas x Parley run for the Oceans – a Global Running movement demonstrating how sport has the power to change lives and inspire positive action
adidas Running invited street runners from around the globe to race against elite athletes in Berlin to put the new PureBOOST DPR shoe to the ultimate test
Porsche Design Sport by adidas offers contemporary sportswear engineered for comfort, functionality and style during warm Spring / Summer months