adidas “Calling All Creators”
- In the relentless pursuit of being the world’s best sport brand, adidas launches its newest brand campaign: Calling All Creators.
- In this multi-channel brand campaign, adidas is calling on Creators to create.
- The film demonstrates daily acts of creativity and imagination through the brand’s innovation, latest products and Creators both amateur and professional.
- “Calling All Creators” encourages athletes to get up, get out and have the courage to make something new.
- November 23, 2017 - premiers on Thanksgiving Day during the Dallas Cowboys vs. Los Angeles Chargers football game at 4:30PM Eastern Standard Time, and will air multiple times on major broadcast networks. It also will be streaming live in the digital space on Hulu and YouTube.
- Kris Bryant - third baseman of the World Series Champion Chicago Cubs
- Carlos Correa - 2015 Major League Baseball (MLB) American League Rookie of the Year, shortstop of the World Series Champion Houston Astros, 2016 National League MVP
- Joel Embiid - NBA All-Rookie First Team center of the Philadelphia 76ers
- DeAndre Hopkins - Pro Bowl wide receiver of the Houston Texans
- Karlie Kloss – Supermodel
- Damian Lillard – NBA player for the Portland Trailblazers, 2012 NBA Rookie of the Year, 2017 Leading scorer for the Trailblazers.
- Von Miller – Linebacker for the Denver Broncos, 2015 Super Bowl MVP
- Garbine Muguruza – 2017 Wimbledon Champion
- Candace Parker - 2016 WNBA World Champion and WNBA Final MVP, forward of the LA Sparks
- Pharrell Williams – Pop/R&B musician and producer, 11-time Grammy Winner
- Paul Pogba – Top midfielder for Manchester United Football League
- Dak Prescott - 2016 Offensive Rookie of the Year, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys
- Aaron Rodgers – Quarterback for Green Bay Packers, 2008 Super Bowl MVP
- Robbie Rogers - former MLS player
- A$AP Ferg – NYC-raised rapper and friend of the brand
press release download
Beth Gastadidas Public RelationsUnited Statesbeth.email@example.com 971 234 2214