Terms and Conditions - Hide and Sneakers
2. The competition is open to current Newcastle University ("University") students, excluding University staff, employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, families, agencies or any other persons to whom they are professionally connected.
3. The Promoter will organize one event starting at 10 am and one event starting at 2pm ("Events") on each day of the competition. Each Event will carry a set of prizes as described below at paragraph 7.
4. To enter the competition, for each of the Events entrants must anytime between Tuesday 26 November 2013 and Friday 29 November 2013: (i) 'follow' or already follow the adidas University Student Ambassadors ("Ambassadors") on Twitter and/or locate the adidas shoebox ("Shoebox") situated by the University Student Union; and (ii) observe and follow the clues tweeted by the Ambassadors and displayed on the Shoebox.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. The entrants may enter into any number of the Events, however only one win per entrant is allowed. The promoter reserves the right to refuse the winner his/her prize where the Promoter, in its sole discretion, believes that the winner has already claimed another prize within the same and/or another Event.
7. Entrants who successfully follow the clues and locate the Ambassadors within the University campus will win the prizes. The first five (5) entrants who successfully locate the Ambassadors for each Event will receive one voucher entitling them to a free pair of trainers of their own choice up to the maximum value of £125 from the adidas Newcastle store ("Store") excluding all football boots and specialist footwear. Any entrants who successfully locate the Ambassadors but who are not one of the first five entrants to do so for each Event will receive one voucher ("Voucher") entitling them to a 30% discount off the total value of one transaction in the Store.
8. Each winner will be informed of their win immediately by the Ambassador during each one of the Events and will receive a Voucher entitling them to their prize. The winner will be able to claim their prize from the Store only on Friday 29 November between the Store opening and the Store closing hours.
9. The Promoter's decisions will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entry into the competition.
11. The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winners over and above the prizes offered above (including, without limitation, travel, accommodation, food, drink, travel insurance and personal injury insurance).
12. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
13. The Voucher can only be redeemed against full-priced items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
14. The discount can only be claimed at the time of purchase and will not be applied retrospectively to purchases made without following the discount instructions.
15. The Voucher can be used for one transaction only (no photocopied, defaced or altered vouchers accepted) and must be surrendered upon use. For the avoidance of doubt, official digital versions of the Voucher will be accepted.
16. The Voucher cannot be used for bulk purchases as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
17. The Voucher is and shall remain the property of the Promoter.
18. Standard Twitter Terms and Conditions of use apply.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize (or any part of any prize) with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that circumstances beyond its control mean that a prize cannot be provided to the winner.
20. The winners agree not to sell, offer to sell or use the prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing any prize (in whole or in part) on an internet auction site).
21. By entering, you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner you will allow the Promoter to use your name, photographs, videos, voice recordings and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time.
23. By entering into the competition, you acknowledge that any intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright in text, film and sound recording) which arise in relation to your involvement with the competition and/or the prize shall vest absolutely with the Promoter and you hereby agree to immediately assign to the Promoter any such rights which become vested in you.
24. The competition winners participate in the competition at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with participation in the competition and/or the receipt, ownership and/or use of the prize.
25. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: adidas (UK) Limited, The adidas Centre, Pepper Road, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 5SA
adidas UK Customer Care --United Kingdomcustomercareuk@adidas.com00800 37 87 47 37