TERMS AND CONDITIONS – RAFFLE TO PURCHASE ADIDAS NMD OG FOOTWEAR, NMD R1 BAPE OR AN ITEM OF ADIDAS ORIGINALS BY A BATHING APE APPAREL
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the raffle for the opportunity to purchase one of the following: a pair of adidas NMD OG footwear, NMD R1 BAPE footwear OR an item of adidas Originals by A Bathing Ape apparel at adidas retail price (Raffle), you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude entrants and/or any winner if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- To enter the Raffle entrants must, any time between store opening times on Friday 6 January 2017 and Sunday 8 January 2017:
- visit the adidas Originals store, 15 Fouberts Place, Carnaby Street, London, W1F 7QB (Store);
- be over the age of 18 and a resident of the UK; and
- submit a valid and correctly completed entry form, including all requested personal information and their shoe and/or apparel size, as directed by a member of Store staff.
- The Raffle is not open to employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, families, agencies or any other persons to whom it is professionally connected.
- No purchase necessary at time of entry. For the avoidance of doubt, purchase in accordance with these Terms is necessary for the redemption of the Prize.
- One entry only per person notwithstanding the number of entry forms completed. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted. Any entry made using false or dishonest information will be disqualified. Any entry made for or on behalf of a third party will be disqualified.
- Any entries not meeting the above criteria and the specific terms of entry for the Raffle shall be invalid. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries which are not received or which are corrupted for any reason.
- The Promoter will select the winners at random by an independent person or by a computer process, from all correctly submitted entries on or around Wednesday 11 January 2017 (for the avoidance of doubt, after the closing time for entry into the Raffle).
- The winners will have the opportunity to purchase from the Store at adidas’ retail price one of the following: (i) one pair of adidas NMD OG footwear; OR (ii) one pair of adidas NMD R1 BAPE footwear; OR (iii) one item of adidas Originals by A Bathing Ape apparel, in the size indicated on their entry form (Option to Buy).
- The Option to Buy must be redeemed by each winner in person between 08:00 and 13:00 on Thursday 12 January 2017 (Launch Day) for NMD R1 BAPE footwear and adidas Originals by A Bathing Ape apparel OR between 08:00 and 13:00 on Saturday 14 January 2017 (Launch Day) for NMD OG footwear. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize will only be available on the respective Launch Day and the Promoter will not be liable in the event that any winners are not available on or around such Launch Day or cannot gain access in to the Store for any reason.
- Each winner must attend in person and produce valid photographic identification (which corresponds with the identity provided on the winning entry form) to a member of Store staff in order to redeem the Option to Buy.
- In the event that the winner is unable to redeem the Option to Buy (including, without limitation, any winner failing to visit the Store during the correct Launch Day, failing to bring valid identification and/or being unable to complete the transaction due to possessing insufficient funds), that winner will forfeit the Option to Buy, no substitute or alternative will be available and an alternative winner may be selected.
- The Promoter will not be liable in the event that Launch Day does not take place, is rescheduled or postponed for any reason.
- The Option to Buy is subject to availability and stocked sizes.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winners over and above the Prize (including, without limitation, travel expenses, accommodation, food or drink).
- By entering the Raffle, the winners agree to act responsibly at all times during Launch Day.
- By entering the Raffle the winners agree not to sell, offer to sell or use all or part of the Option to Buy or the adidas NMD OG footwear, NMD R1 BAPE footwear or adidas Originals by A Bathing Ape apparel purchased for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the adidas NMD OG footwear, NMD R1 BAPE footwear or adidas Originals by A Bathing Ape apparel on an internet auction site).
- The Promoter will notify each winner via the information provided on their entry form on or around Wednesday 11 January 2017. On such contact, the winners may be required to provide additional information as requested by the Promoter.
- If any winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the Option to Buy within 1 hour of first attempted notification or cannot make use of the Option to Buy for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Details of the winners’ names and locations will be available between Monday 30 January 2017 and Monday 1 May 2017 by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to The Legal Department, adidas (UK) Limited, The adidas Centre, Pepper Road, Hazel Grove, SK7 5SA.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the Raffle at any time.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entry to the Raffle and/or use of the Option to Buy.
- The winners attend Launch Day and use their Option to Buy at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with attendance to the Launch Day, the receipt, ownership and/or use of the Option to Buy and/or adidas NMD OG footwear, NMD R1 BAPE footwear or adidas Originals by A Bathing Ape apparel.
- By entering the Raffle, you consent to the Promoter’s use of the information which you provide, or which they obtain from their dealings with you, to administer the Raffle.
- By entering the Raffle, you agree to grant an irrevocable and royalty free licence to the Promoter to use your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Promoter: adidas (UK) Limited, The adidas Centre, Pepper Road, Hazel Grove, SK7 5SA.
Chris WattSocial Media ManagerUnited Kingdomchris.firstname.lastname@example.org+44 207 6702755+44 753 4824403