Terms and Conditions – Raffle to Purchase adidas Pharrell NMD HU Footwear
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the raffle for the opportunity to purchase a pair of adidas Pharrell NMD HU footwear (Raffle) you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude entrants and/or any winner if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- The Raffle is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, families, agencies or any other persons to whom it is professionally connected.
- To enter the Raffle entrants must, any time between 11:00 on Thursday 18 August 2016 and 20:00 on Thursday 18 August 2016:
- No purchase necessary at time of entry. For the avoidance of doubt, purchase in accordance with these Terms is necessary for the redemption of the Prize.
- One entry only per person notwithstanding the number of entry forms completed. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted. Any entry made using false or dishonest information will be disqualified. Any entry made for or on behalf of a third party will be disqualified.
- Any entries not meeting the above criteria and the specific terms of entry for the Raffle shall be invalid. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries which are not received or which are corrupted for any reason.
- The Promoter will select 30 winners from all correctly submitted entries at random, by an independent person or by a computer process, on or around Monday 22 August 2016 (for the avoidance of doubt, after the closing time for entry into the Raffle).
- The winners will have the opportunity to purchase from the Store at adidas’ retail price one pair of adidas Pharrell NMD HU footwear in the size indicated on their entry form (Prize).
- The Prize must be redeemed by each winner in person between 10:00 and 17:00 on Thursday 25 August 2016 (Launch Day). For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize will only be available on Launch Day and the Promoter will not be liable in the event that any winners are not available on or around Launch Day or cannot gain access in to the Store for any reason.
- Each winner must attend in person and produce valid photographic identification (which corresponds with the identity provided on the winning entry form) to a member of Store staff in order to redeem the Prize
- In the event that the winner is unable to redeem the Prize (including, without limitation, that due to any winner failing to visit the Store during Launch Day, failing to bring valid identification and/or being unable to complete the transaction due to possessing insufficient funds), that winner will forfeit the Prize, no substitute or alternative will be available and an alternative winner may be selected.
- The Promoter will not be liable in the event that Launch Day does not take place, is rescheduled or postponed for any reason.
- The Prize is subject to availability and stocked sizes.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winners over and above the Prize (including, without limitation, travel expenses, accommodation, food or drink).
- By entering the Raffle, the winners agree to act responsibly at all times during Launch Day.
- By entering the Raffle the winners agree not to sell, offer to sell or use all or part of the Prize or the adidas Pharrell NMD HU footwear purchased for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site).
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with prizes of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize cannot be provided to any winner.
- The Promoter will notify each winner via the information provided on their entry form on or around Monday 22 August 2016. On such contact, the winners may be required to provide additional information as requested by the Promoter. If any winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the prize within 2 hours of first attempted notification or cannot make use of the prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Details of the winners’ names and locations will be available between Monday 3 October 2016 and Monday 7 November 2016 by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to adidas UK, Customer Care, PO Box 1512, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3YB.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the Raffle at any time.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entry to the Raffle and/or use of the Prize.
- The winners attend Launch Day and use their prize at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with attendance to the Launch Day, the receipt, ownership and/or use of any prize.
- By entering the Raffle, you consent to the Promoter’s use of the information which you provide, or which they obtain from their dealings with you, to administer the Raffle.
- By entering the Raffle, you agree to grant an irrevocable and royalty free licence to the Promoter to use your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Promoter: adidas (UK) Limited, The adidas Centre, Pepper Road, Hazel Grove, SK7 5SA.
press release download
Chris WattSocial Media ManagerUnited Kingdomchris.firstname.lastname@example.org+44 207 6702755+44 753 4824403