TERMS AND CONDITIONS – adidas Running #boostlondon
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, families, agencies or any other persons to whom they are professionally connected. Proof of age may be required.
3. To enter the Competition, any time between midday on Saturday 13 April 2014 and midday on Monday 21 April 2014, entrants must: (i) like or already like the official adidas Running Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/adidasRunningUK); (ii) post in the comments section of the Competition entry picture the name of your friend as directed. For the avoidance of doubt, the name must be 'tagged' to the friend's respective Facebook account; and (iii) submit your entry post.
4. Facebook account and internet access required.
5. Entries containing more than one name will not be accepted.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. One entry per Facebook account. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted. Any entry made using false or dishonest information will be disqualified.
8. Any entries not meeting the above criteria and the specific terms of entry for the Competition shall be invalid. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries which are not received, lost or corrupted for any reason.
9. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. There will be one prize winner who will win two entry places in the Virgin Money London Marathon 2015 taking place on or around Sunday 26 April 2015 ("VMLM") for the winner and the friend nominated in their entry.
11. The winner's 'friend' must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK. Proof of age required upon request.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the prize described above cannot be provided to a winner. The Promoter shall not be liable in the event that the VMLM does not take place, is rescheduled, or postponed for any reason.
13. The Promoter will select the winner in its discretion from all correctly submitted entries on or around Monday 21 April 2014 and the Promoter will notify the winner via his/her Facebook account. The winner will be asked to provide a telephone number and email address which will be used by the Promoter to contact the winner. On such contact, the winner may be required to provide additional information as requested by the Promoter. If the winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the prize within 48 hours of being notified or cannot make use of the prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entry into the Competition.
15. Details of the winner's name and location will be available between Monday 5 May 2014 and Monday 9 June 2014 by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to adidas (UK) Limited, Customer Care, PO Box 1512, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3YB.
16. The Promoter will liaise with the winner regarding delivery of the prize.
17. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
18. By entering the Competition, you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner you will allow the Promoter to use your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising.
19. Entrants to the Competition can retract their submitted entry by deleting their entry comment.
20. All VMLM places are subject to any applicable VMLM regulations (including any stipulation as to the medical condition of participants).
21. The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winner over and above the prizes offered above (including without limitation, travel, insurance, accommodation, food or drink).
22. The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
23. Competition winner agrees and shall procure that their 'friend' agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use their prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing their prize on an internet auction site).
24. The Promoter has the right to refuse any Competition entry from any individual if their and/or their friend's Facebook account contains material which is offensive (including the use of foul language) or defamatory, or incites and/or promotes violence or hatred or which discriminates, threatens or infringes the rights of third parties, or which the Promoter deems in its sole discretion is otherwise unacceptable.
25. Competition winners participate in and use their prize at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of any Competition prize.
26. By entering the Competition entrants acknowledge and agree that they have obtained all necessary consent and approval to their 'friends' name in the Competition before submitting their entry.
27. By entering the Competition the winners agree and agree to procure that their guests shall act responsibly at all times during the VMLM. The Promoter and VMLM organisers shall be entitled to prevent any person from attending or remove any person from the VMLM if they deem the behaviour of that person unsuitable.
28. The Promoter will use the information which you provide or which we obtain from our dealings with you, to administer the Competition. They may also use it to tell you about their products and offers, and for market research including analysis and development of their products and customer relationships. If you do not wish the Promoter to use your information for such purpose, then please indicate this by ceasing to 'like' and/or 'follow' the adidas Running Facebook page or email [firstname.lastname@example.org.].
29. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
30. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: adidas (UK) Limited, The adidas Centre, Pepper Road, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 5SA.
adidas UK Customer Care --United Kingdomcustomercareuk@adidas.com00800 37 87 47 37
more from latest news
Porsche Design Sport by adidas offers contemporary sportswear engineered for comfort, functionality and style during warm Spring / Summer months
ADIDAS BY STELLA MCCARTNEY COMBINES DESIGN WITH PURPOSE FOR LAUNCH OF PARLEY ULTRABOOST X
Porsche Design Sport by adidas unveils the Limited Edition All Black UltraBOOST