TERMS AND CONDITIONS – @adidasUK adilabs Ts&Cs
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, families, agencies or any other persons to whom they are professionally connected.
3. To enter the Competition, any time between Sunday 19 May 2013 and 23:59pm on Tuesday 21 May 2013 ("Competition Period") entrants must: (i) 'follow' or already follow @adidasUK on Twitter; and (ii) follow the competition instructions issued by the @adidasUK Twitter account. Internet or Wi-Fi access is required.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. One entry per Twitter account. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted. Any entry made using false or dishonest information will be disqualified.
6. Any entries not meeting the above criteria and the specific terms of entry for the Competition shall be invalid. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries which are not received or which are corrupted for any reason.
7. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. There will be 24 prize winners who will each win one entry for the winner and one guest into the adilabs event in Holborn, London on Monday 27 May 2013 ("Event"). Guests must be at least 18 year of age.
9. The Promoter will select the winners in its discretion from all correctly submitted entries after the expiry of the Competition Period and the Promoter will notify the winners via their respective Twitter accounts. The winners will be asked to provide a telephone number and email address which will be used by the Promoter to contact the winners. On such contact, the winners may be required to provide additional information as requested by the Promoter. If a winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the prize within 4 hour of being notified or cannot make use of the prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the prize described above cannot be provided to a winner. The Promoter shall not be liable in the event that the Event does not take place, is rescheduled, or postponed for any reason.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entry into the Competition.
12. The Promoter will liaise with the winner regarding their prize and will assign each winner with a specific time slot to attend the Event. In the event that a winner fails to attend the Event at the allocated time slot they will forfeit the prize and will not be permitted to attend the Event.
13. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
14. By entering the Competition, you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner you will allow the Promoter to use your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising.
15. Entrants to the Competition can retract their submitted entry by ceasing to be a follower of @adidasUK on Twitter.
16. All Event tickets remain the property of the Promoter and are issued subject to any applicable Event venue regulations.
17. The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winners over and above the prizes offered above (including without limitation, travel, insurance, accommodation, food or drink) .
18. The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
19. Competition winners agree not to sell, offer to sell or use their prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing their prize on an internet auction site) .
20. The Promoter has the right to refuse any Competition entry from any individual if their Twitter account contains material which is offensive (including the use of foul language) or defamatory, or incites and/or promotes violence or hatred or which discriminates, threatens or infringes the rights of third parties, or which the Promoter deems in its sole discretion is otherwise unacceptable.
21. Competition winners participate in and use their prize at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of any Competition prize.
22. By entering the competition the winners agree and agree to procure that their guests shall act responsibly at all times during the Event. The Promoter and Event organisers shall be entitled to prevent any person from attending or remove any person from the Event if they deem the behaviour of that person unsuitable.
23. The Promoter will use the information which you provide or which we obtain from our dealings with you, to administer the Competition. They may also use it to tell you about their products and offers, and for market research including analysis and development of their products and customer relationships. If you do not wish the Promoter to use your information for such purpose, then please indicate this by ceasing to be a follower of @adidasUK on Twitter or email [firstname.lastname@example.org.] .
24. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: adidas (UK) Limited, The adidas Centre, Pepper Road, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 5SA.
hout a right of recourse against Promoter. Organised or collective participation of the Promotion shall be regarded as a breach of the Terms.
52. This Promotion is void where the Promotion is prohibited. It is the responsibility of the participants to ensure their legal eligibility to participate.
53. No rights can be derived from the Promotion or its result other than set out in these Terms.
Applicable law / disputes
54. The decision of Promoter is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into relating to the result of the Promotion.
55. If any clause of these Terms is found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that clause shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining clauses shall continue in full force and effect.
56. The Terms are governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of [United Kingdom]. Any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms shall in the first instance be submitted to and settled by the competent courts of [London / United Kingdom], provided that this shall not preclude or prejudice the right of the participant to take any legal proceedings in another court of competent jurisdiction in accordance with applicable mandatory law.
57. Promoter reserves the right at all times to amend the Terms without any liability to the participants or any third party. A revised version of the Terms will be published on the Website.
58. Promoter will execute the Promotion in compliance with applicable law and regulations relating to betting and gambling. Complaints or questions relating to the Terms and the Promotion can be submitted in writing to The Legal Department, adidas AG, located at adidas AG, Herzogenaurach, Germany, Amtsgericht Fürth, HRB 3868.
adidas UK Customer Care --United Kingdomcustomercareuk@adidas.com00800 37 87 47 37