TERMS AND CONDITIONS – @adidasUK Ed Banger Ts&Cs
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, families, agencies or any other persons to whom they are professionally connected.
3. To enter the Competition, any time between 10:00am on Sunday 28 April 2013 and 12:00am on Monday 29 April 2013 entrants must: (i) 'follow' or already follow @adidasUK on Twitter; and (ii) retweet the designated @adidasUK competition tweet as instructed. Internet or Wi-Fi access is required.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. One entry per Twitter account. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted. Any entry made using false or dishonest information will be disqualified.
6. Any entries not meeting the above criteria and the specific terms of entry for the Competition shall be invalid. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries which are not received or which are corrupted for any reason.
7. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. There will be five prize winners who will each win one pair of tickets for the winner and a guest for the Ed Banger 10th Birthday Party event at the London Forum on Friday 3 May 2013 ("Event"). Guests must be at least 18 year of age.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the prize described above cannot be provided to a winner. The Promoter shall not be liable in the event that the Event does not take place, is rescheduled, or postponed for any reason.
10. The Promoter will select the winners at random from all correctly submitted entries on or around Monday 29 April 2013 and the Promoter will notify the winners via their respective Twitter accounts. The winners will be asked to provide a telephone number and email address which will be used by the Promoter to contact the winners. On such contact, the winners may be required to provide additional information as requested by the Promoter. If a winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the prize within 4 hours of being notified or cannot make use of the prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entry into the Competition.
12. Details of the winners' names and locations will be available between Monday 6 May 2013 and Monday 3 June 2013 by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to adidas (UK) Limited, Customer Care, PO Box 1512, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3YB.
13. The Promoter will liaise with the winner regarding delivery of the prize. .
14. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
15. By entering the Competition, you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner you will allow the Promoter to use your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising.
16. Entrants to the Competition can retract their submitted entry by ceasing to be a follower of @adidasUK on Twitter.
17. All Event tickets remain the property of the Promoter and are issued subject to any applicable Event venue regulations.
18. The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winners over and above the prizes offered above (including without limitation, travel, insurance, accommodation, food or drink) .
19. The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
20. Competition winners agree not to sell, offer to sell or use their prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing their prize on an internet auction site) .
21. The Promoter has the right to refuse any Competition entry from any individual if their Twitter account contains material which is offensive (including the use of foul language) or defamatory, or incites and/or promotes violence or hatred or which discriminates, threatens or infringes the rights of third parties, or which the Promoter deems in its sole discretion is otherwise unacceptable.
22. Competition winners participate in and use their prize at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of any Competition prize.
23. By entering the competition the winners agree and agree to procure that their guests shall act responsibly at all times during the Event. The Promoter and Event organisers shall be entitled to prevent any person from attending or remove any person from the Event if they deem the behaviour of that person unsuitable.
24. The Promoter will use the information which you provide or which we obtain from our dealings with you, to administer the Competition. They may also use it to tell you about their products and offers, and for market research including analysis and development of their products and customer relationships. If you do not wish the Promoter to use your information for such purpose, then please indicate this by ceasing to be a follower of @adidasUK on Twitter or email [firstname.lastname@example.org.] .
25. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
adidas UK Customer Care --United Kingdomcustomercareuk@adidas.com00800 37 87 47 37
more from latest news
Porsche Design Sport by adidas offers contemporary sportswear engineered for comfort, functionality and style during warm Spring / Summer months
ADIDAS BY STELLA MCCARTNEY COMBINES DESIGN WITH PURPOSE FOR LAUNCH OF PARLEY ULTRABOOST X
Porsche Design Sport by adidas unveils the Limited Edition All Black UltraBOOST