TERMS AND CONDITIONS – @adidasUK Noel Gallagher Signed Trainers
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, families, agencies or any other persons to whom they are professionally connected.
3. To enter the Competition, any time on Monday 15 July 2013 entrants must: (i) 'follow' or already follow @adidasUK on Twitter; (ii) 'Retweet' the @adidasUK competition tweet as directed: and (iii) include @adidasUK in the entry retweet. Internet or Wi-Fi access is required.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. One entry per Twitter account. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted. Any entry made using false or dishonest information will be disqualified.
6. Any entries not meeting the above criteria and the specific terms of entry for the Competition shall be invalid. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries which are not received or which are corrupted for any reason.
7. The Promoter's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. There will be one prize winner who will win one pair of adidas trainers signed by Noel Gallagher.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the prize described above cannot be provided to a winner. The Promoter shall not be liable in the event that the Event does not take place, is rescheduled, or postponed for any reason.
10. The Promoter will select the winner in its discretion from all correctly submitted entries on or around Tuesday 16 July 2013 and the Promoter will notify the winner via their respective Twitter accounts. The winner will be asked to provide a telephone number and email address which will be used by the Promoter to contact the winner. On such contact, the winner may be required to provide additional information as requested by the Promoter. If the winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the prize within 4 hours of being notified or cannot make use of the prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entry into the Competition.
12. Details of the winner's name and location will be available between Monday 15 July 2013 and Monday 19 August 2013 by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to adidas (UK) Limited, Customer Care, PO Box 1512, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3YB.
13. The Promoter will liaise with the winner regarding delivery of the prize.
14. The Promoter will pay for delivery of the prize to the winner although the Promoter will not be liable for the acts or omissions of any postal service provider or courier.
15. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
16. By entering the Competition, you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner you will allow the Promoter to use your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising.
17. Entrants to the Competition can retract their submitted entry by ceasing to be a follower of @adidasUK on Twitter.18. The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winner or guest over and above the prize offered above (including without limitation, travel, insurance, accommodation, food or drink).
19. The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
20. Competition winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use their prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing their prize on an internet auction site).
21. The Promoter has the right to refuse any Competition entry from any individual if their Twitter account contains material which is offensive (including the use of foul language) or defamatory, or incites and/or promotes violence or hatred or which discriminates, threatens or infringes the rights of third parties, or which the Promoter deems in its sole discretion is otherwise unacceptable.
22. The Competition winner and guest use their prize at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of any Competition prize.
23. By entering the competition the winner agrees and shall procure that their guest agrees to act responsibly at all times during the Event. The Promoter and Event organisers shall be entitled to prevent any person from attending or remove any person from the Event if they deem the behaviour of that person unsuitable.
24. The Promoter will use the information which you provide or which we obtain from our dealings with you, to administer the Competition. They may also use it to tell you about their products and offers, and for market research including analysis and development of their products and customer relationships. If you do not wish the Promoter to use your information for such purpose, then please indicate this by ceasing to be a follower of @adidasUK on Twitter or email [email@example.com].
25. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: adidas (UK) Limited, The adidas Centre, Pepper Road, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 5SA.
adidas UK Customer Care --United Kingdomcustomercareuk@adidas.com00800 37 87 47 37