TERMS AND CONDITIONS – @adidasUK The Code
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, families, agencies or any other persons to whom they are professionally connected.
3. To enter the Competition, any time on Saturday 3 May 2014 ("Entry Period") entrants must: (i) 'follow' or already follow @adidasUK on Twitter; (ii) tweet the correct combination of the 4 double-digit numbers to match the competition code (the "Code"); and (iii) include @adidasUK in the entry tweet.
4. Internet or Wi-Fi access is required.
5. Clues to the Code will be posted in two-digit segments by the Promoter, adidas ambassadors and adidas partner social media channels between Monday 28 April 2014 and Friday 2 May 2014.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. One entry per Twitter account. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted. Any entry made using false or dishonest information will be disqualified.
8. Entries received outside the Entry Period will not be accepted.
9. Any entries not meeting the above criteria and the specific terms of entry for the Competition shall be invalid. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries which are not received or which are corrupted for any reason.
10. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. There will be one prize winner who will win: (i) £1,000 of adidas store credit; and (ii) Two tickets to a 2014/15 season Champions' League group game in the UK ("Event") with £300 contribution for accommodation in and around the Event location and £150 contribution to travel costs.
12. Redemption of the store credit is subject to adidas gift card conditions (if applicable) and/or any other directions, restrictions or exclusions as the Promoter may determine in its sole discretion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value in the event that the prizes described above cannot be provided to a winner.
14. The Promoter will select the winner at random from all correctly answered and validly submitted entries on or around Tuesday 6 May 2014 and the Promoter will notify the winner via their Twitter account. The winner will be asked to provide a telephone number and email address which will be used by the Promoter to contact the winner. On such contact, the winner will be required to provide their name and postal address. If a winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the prizes within 4 hours of being notified or cannot make use of the prizes for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entry into the Competition.
16. The Promoter will liaise with the winner regarding delivery of the prizes (if applicable).
17. The Promoter will pay for delivery of the prizes to the winner although the Promoter will not be liable for the acts or omissions of any postal service provider or courier.
18. All Event tickets remain the property of the Promoter and are issued subject to any applicable Event venue regulations. The winners agree and shall procure that their guests agree to keep the Event tickets safe and in good condition as no replacement tickets will be issued if any ticket is lost or stolen.
19. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
20. By entering the Competition, you agree that if you are chosen as the prize winner you will allow the Promoter to use your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising.
21. Entrants to the Competition can retract their submitted entry by deleting their entry tweet and ceasing to be a follower of @adidasUK on Twitter.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable in the event that the Competition or Event does not take place or is postponed, rearranged or curtailed or a winner can no longer attend.
23. The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winner over and above the prizes offered above (including without limitation, travel costs, accommodation, insurance, and food and drink).
24. The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
25. The winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use their prizes for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing their prizes on an internet auction site).
26. The Promoter has the right to refuse any Competition entry from any individual if their Twitter account contains material which is offensive (including the use of foul language) or defamatory, or incites and/or promotes violence or hatred or which discriminates, threatens or infringes the rights of third parties, or which the Promoter deems in its sole discretion is otherwise unacceptable.
27. The winner uses their prizes at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of any Competition prize.
28. The Promoter will use the information which you provide or which we obtain from our dealings with you, to administer the Competition. They may also use it to tell you about their products and offers, and for market research including analysis and development of their products and customer relationships. If you do not wish the Promoter to use your information for such purpose, then please indicate this by ceasing to be a follower of @adidasUK on Twitter or email [firstname.lastname@example.org].
29. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
30. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: adidas (UK) Limited, The adidas Centre, Pepper Road, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 5SA;
adidas UK Customer Care --United Kingdomcustomercareuk@adidas.com00800 37 87 47 37