TERMS AND CONDITIONS – @adidasUK Twitter giveaway
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over excluding employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, families, agencies or any other persons to whom they are professionally connected.
3. To enter the Competition, any time between 9pm on Wednesday 11 December 2013 and 12 midday on Thursday 12 December 2013 entrants must: (i) 'follow' or already follow @adidasUK on Twitter; and (ii) retweet the designated @adidasUK competition tweet as instructed. Internet or Wi-Fi access is required.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. One entry per Twitter account. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted. Any entry made using false or dishonest information will be disqualified.
6. Any entries not meeting the above criteria and the specific terms of entry for the Competition shall be invalid. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries which are not received or which are corrupted for any reason.
7. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. There will be one prize winner only who will win an adidas football signed by three (3) Arsenal Football Club players.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the prize described above cannot be provided to a winner.
10. The Promoter will select the winner at random from all correctly submitted entries on or around 1pm on Thursday 12 December 2013 and the Promoter will notify the winner via his/her respective Twitter account on or around that time. The winner will be asked to provide a telephone number and email address which will be used by the Promoter to contact the winner. On such contact, the winner may be required to provide additional information as requested by the Promoter. If the winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the prize within 4 hours of being notified or cannot make use of the prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entry into the Competition.
12. Details of the winner's name and location will be available between 26 December 2013 and Friday 24 January 2014 by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to adidas (UK) Limited, Customer Care, PO Box 1512, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3YB.
13. The Promoter will liaise with the winner regarding delivery of the prize. The Promoter will pay for the delivery of the prize to the winner although the Promoter will not be liable for the acts and omissions of any postal service provider or courier.
14. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
15. By entering the Competition, you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner you will allow the Promoter to use your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising.
16. Entrants to the Competition can retract their submitted entry by ceasing to be a follower of @adidasUK on Twitter.
17. The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winner or their guest over and above the prizes offered above (including without limitation, travel, insurance, accommodation, food and drink).
18. The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
19. The Competition winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use their prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing their prize on an internet auction site).
20. The Promoter has the right to refuse any Competition entry from any individual if their Twitter account contains material which is offensive (including the use of foul language) or defamatory, or incites and/or promotes violence or hatred or which discriminates, threatens or infringes the rights of third parties, or which the Promoter deems in its sole discretion is otherwise unacceptable.
21. The Competition winner participates in and uses the prize at his/her own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the participation in the Competition and/or the receipt, ownership and/or use of any Competition prize.
22. Standard Twitter Terms and Conditions of use apply.
24. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: adidas (UK) Limited, The adidas Centre, Pepper Road, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 5SA.
press release download
more from latest news
adidas UK Customer Care --United Kingdomcustomercareuk@adidas.com00800 37 87 47 37