TERMS AND CONDITIONS – @adidasUK VLM Twitter Competition
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, families, agencies or any other persons to whom they are professionally connected.
3. To enter the Competition, any time on Sunday 21 April 2013 entrants must: (i) 'follow' or already follow @adidasUK on Twitter; (ii) tweet a friend's twitter handle; and (iii) include @adidasUK and #boostlondon in the qualifying tweet. Internet or Wi-Fi access is required.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. One entry per Twitter account. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted. Any entry made using false or dishonest information will be disqualified.
6. Any entries not meeting the above criteria and the specific terms of entry for the Competition shall be invalid. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries which are not received or which are corrupted for any reason.
7. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. There will be multiple prize winners who will win a selected prize from the prize list below. The Promoter will determine the allocation of prizes at its sole discretion. Prize 1 is only available to entrants aged 18 or over (proof of age may be required). All prizes are subject to size and availability.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that any prize described below cannot be provided to a winner.
10. The Promoter will select the winners at random from all correctly completed and submitted entries on or around Monday 22 April 2013 and publicly announce the winners. The Promoters will also notify the winners via their respective Twitter accounts. The winners will be asked to provide a telephone number and email address which will be used by the Promoter to contact the winners. On such contact, the winners will be required to provide their name and postal address. If a winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the prize within 4 hours of being notified or cannot make use of the prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entry into the Competition.
12. Details of the winners' names and locations will be available between Monday 29 April 2013 and Monday 20 May 2013 by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to adidas (UK) Limited, Customer Care, PO Box 1512, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3YB.
13. The Promoter will liaise with the winners regarding delivery of the prize.
14. The Promoter will pay for delivery of the prizes to the winners although the Promoter will not be liable for the acts or omissions of any postal service provider or courier.
15. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
16. By entering the Competition, you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner you will allow the Promoter to use your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising.
17. Entrants to the Competition can retract their submitted entry by ceasing to be a follower of @adidasUK on Twitter.
18. The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winners over and above the prizes offered above (including without limitation travel, accommodation or food/drink).
19. The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
20. Competition winners agree not to sell, offer to sell or use their prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing their prize on an internet auction site).
21. The Promoter has the right to refuse any Competition entry from any individual if their Twitter account or entry contains material which is offensive (including the use of foul language) or defamatory, or incites and/or promotes violence or hatred or which discriminates, threatens or infringes the rights of third parties, or which the Promoter deems in its sole discretion is otherwise unacceptable.
22. Competition winners participate in and use their prize at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of any Competition prize.
23. The Promoter will use the information which you provide or which we obtain from our dealings with you, to administer the Competition. They may also use it to tell you about their products and offers, and for market research including analysis and development of their products and customer relationships. If you do not wish the Promoter to use your information for such purpose, then please indicate this by ceasing to be a follower of @adidasUK on Twitter or email [email@example.com.].
24. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: adidas (UK) Limited, The adidas Centre, Pepper Road, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 5SA;
1) Race entry place in the 2014 Virgin London Marathon and an adidas running kit;
2) A pair of adidas Boost for the winner and a friend; or
3) A #boostlondon t-shirt.
adidas UK Customer Care --United Kingdomcustomercareuk@adidas.com00800 37 87 47 37