TERMS AND CONDITIONS – DERRICK ROSE JUMP STORE EVENT
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 13 years or over excluding employees of the Promoters, their families, agencies and anyone to whom they are professionally connected. Any entrant under the age of 18 must obtain parental/legal guardian consent to enter. Proof of age may be required.
3. To enter the Competition between 17:00PM and 19:00PM on Wednesday 10 July 2013, entrants must: (i) attend the Derrick Rose Jump Store event in Hackney, London ("Event"); (ii) stand in line at the Competition queue as directed; and (iii) complete and sign the entry consent forms as required by the Promoters. Entrants under the age of 18 must be either accompanied by their parent or legal guardian who must sign the entry consent forms on the entrant's behalf or the entrant must provide a pre-signed entry consent form which can be obtain from www.adidas.com/.
4. Entry into the Jump Store is limited to between 17:00PM and 19:00PM (or such other times as determined by the Promoters) and those entrants that arrive after such time or remain in the queue after such time has lapsed will not be granted entry into the Jump Store and their participation in the Competition will no longer be valid.
5. The Competition will automatically come to an end in the event that all Prizes have been won, and those entrants that remain in the queue after such time will not be granted entry into the Jump Store and their participation in the Competition will no longer be valid.
6. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entry to the Competition and/or failure to enter the Jump Store.
7. The Promoters reserve the right to refuse entry to the Jump Store to entrants that in their discretion are wearing prominent non-adidas branded clothing, footwear and/or accessories.
8. Entrants may be required to consent to a security search before being allowed entry to the Jump Store. The Promoters reserve the right to refuse entry to the Jump Store to entrants that do not consent to a security search.
9. Entrants are not permitted to smoke inside the Jump Store.
10. Entrants are not permitted to take the following items into the Jump Store:
ii. Mobile Phones;
iii. Recording devices; or
iv. Sharp and/or dangerous objects.
11. All personal items left outside the Jump Store will be left the entrants own risk and the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage to any items or belongings.
12. Entrants permitted entry to the Jump Store must follow the Promoters instructions at all times.
13. Entrants will have a maximum of 30 seconds to enter the Jump Store and attempt to obtain one pair of basketball shoes (the "Prize"). Entrants may only jump up and obtain the prize with their hands – entrants will be disqualified if they use any other means of obtaining the prize other than as directed by the Promoters (for example, by throwing or using articles of clothing to dislodge the Prizes).
14. Entrants will be permitted to keep one Prize only irrespective of the number of shoes successfully obtained from the Jump Store.
15. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute any part of the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the prize described above cannot be provided to the winner.
16. The Promoters' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoters shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winner (if applicable) over and above the prize set out below (including, without limitation, travel, accommodation, travel insurance and food and drink).
18. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
19. Any entries not meeting the above criteria shall be invalid.
20. Entrants agree not to sell, offer to sell or use the prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including, without limitation, placing the prize (in whole or in part) on an internet auction site).
21. By entering, you agree to allow the Promoters to use your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising.
22. The Promoters shall not be liable in the event that the Event and/or Competition does not take place or is postponed, rearranged or curtailed or a winner can no longer attend.
23. The Promoters will use the information which you provide or which it obtains from its dealings with you, to administer the Competition. By entering the Competition you agreed that the Promoters may also use it to tell you about their products and offers, and for market research including analysis and development of their products and customer relationships. If you do not wish the Promoters to use your information for such purpose, then please indicate this by opting out via the links included on such communication(s) or email email@example.com.
25. The Promoters reserve the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
26. The Promoters have the right to refuse entry from any individual if they act in an offensive or inflammatory manner, or incite and/or promote violence or hatred or threaten other entrants or the Promoters in any way, or which the Promoters deem in their sole discretion is otherwise unacceptable.
27. By entering into the Competition, you acknowledge that any intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, your entry photograph, copyright in text, film and sound recording) which arise in relation to your involvement with the Competition and/or the prize shall vest absolutely with the Promoters and you hereby assign to the Promoters any such rights which become vested in you.
28. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, the Promoters shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of the prize.
29. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
30. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoters: (1) TBWA\London Ltd, 76-80 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4EZ; and(2) adidas (UK) Limited, The adidas Centre, Pepper Road, Stockport, SK7 5SA.
adidas UK Customer Care --United Kingdomcustomercareuk@adidas.com00800 37 87 47 37
more from latest news
Porsche Design Sport by adidas offers contemporary sportswear engineered for comfort, functionality and style during warm Spring / Summer months
ADIDAS BY STELLA MCCARTNEY COMBINES DESIGN WITH PURPOSE FOR LAUNCH OF PARLEY ULTRABOOST X
Porsche Design Sport by adidas unveils the Limited Edition All Black UltraBOOST