Terms and Conditions- UCL Official Match Ball Carrier Competition
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents, excluding employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, families, agencies or any other persons to whom they are professionally connected. Proof of age may be required.
3. To enter the Competition, any time between (midday on 28/10/14) and (midnight on 29/10/14) entrants must: (i) be the parent or guardian of a child who, at the time of participating in the Prize, will be between 10-14 years old ('Child'); (ii) 'follow' or already 'follow' @adidasUK on Twitter; and (iii) provide all requested information in the method specified by the @adidasUK Competition tweet(s). 4. Internet access or Wi-Fi required.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. Any entries not meeting the above criteria and the specific terms of entry for the Competition shall be invalid. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries which are not received or which are lost or damaged for any reason.
7. There will be one prize winner who will win the opportunity for their Child to participate in an Official Match Ball Carrier experience at one 2014/15 UEFA Champions League match in the UK (which, for the avoidance of doubt, will include a match ticket for both the winner and their Child) ('Match'). The prize will also include return standard class travel from a UK mainland train station and one night's accommodation for the winner and their Child (all travel and accommodation to be organised at the discretion of the Promoter) ('Prize') .
8. The Promoter will select the Match, in its sole discretion and notify the winner of its selection.
9. The winner and their Child acknowledge that the availability, dates and times of the Prize are subject to the schedule of fixtures as determined by the organisers of the 2014/15 UEFA Champions League, over which the Promoter has no control. The Promoter will not be liable in the event that the winner and/or their Child are not available on or around the date and/or time notified to them by the Promoter.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with prizes of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize cannot be provided to a winner.
11. The Promoter will select the winner at random from all correctly submitted entries on or around (Wednesday 29th Oct) (but for the avoidance of doubt after the Competition entry period to the Competition closes) .
12. The winner will be notified via the Twitter account through which the winning entry was made on or around (Thursday 30th October) .
13. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winner and their Child in excess of the Prize (including without limitation, additional travel costs, additional accommodation and food and drink) .
14. If the winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the Prize within 24 hours of first attempted notification or cannot make use of the Prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
15. By entering the competition, you agree to grant an irrevocable and royalty free licence to the Promoter to use your and your Child's name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising.
16. The Promoter will not be liable in the event that the Competition and/or Match does not take place, is rescheduled, or postponed for any reason.
17. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entry into the Competition.
19. Details of the winner's name and location will be available between (30th October 2014) and (7th November 2014) by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to adidas UK, Customer Care, PO Box 1512, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3YB.
20. In the event that, due to the acts or omissions of the winner, the Promoter is unable to deliver the Prize to the winner, that winner will forfeit the Prize, no substitute or alternative will be available and an alternative prize winner may be selected.
21. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
22. The winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site) .
23. By entering, you agree that your Twitter account shall not contain anything which is an infringement of copyright or which is inappropriate, offensive, defamatory or in any way may bring the Promoter into disrepute. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry from any individual if their Twitter account contains material which is offensive (including the use of foul language) or defamatory, or incites and/or promotes violence or hatred or which discriminates, threatens or infringes the rights of third parties, or which the Promoter deems in its sole discretion to be otherwise unacceptable.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
25. By entering the competition, the winner agrees and agree to procure that their Child shall act responsibly at all times during the Prize.
26. The Competition entrants, winner and their Child participate in the Competition and use the Prize at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the participation in the Competition, and receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize.
27. The Promoter will use the information which they obtain from their dealings with you to administer the Competition. By providing such information, you consent to its use for these purposes.
28. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
29. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: adidas (UK) Limited, The adidas Centre, Pepper Road, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 5SA
press release download
adidas UK Customer Care --United Kingdomcustomercareuk@adidas.com00800 37 87 47 37