Wilson Kipsang wins the Virgin money London Marathon wearing adiZero adios boost
Combining endless energy with lightweight speed, the adiZero adios boost, is the shoe for road racing. drawing on a rich heritage of adiZero adios successes. The adiZero adios debut saw Haile Gebrselassie break the world record in, Berlin, 2008 a record broken by Patrick Makau on the same course in 2011, he too was wearing the adiZero adios 2.
The trainer features the most advanced running technologies to date:
• Unique BOOST midsole. The impressive energy capsules store and unleash energy in every stride
• Tech fit upper Strategically placed techfit print providing a dynamic supportive upper
• Seamless upper PU welded stripes and one piece construction provide a seamfree upper and ultimate comfort
• Heel counter Brand new heel counter 'locks' the heel in place while still allowing some natural vertical movement
• Full length torsion bar To provide maximum torsionability and propulsion
• Coolever lining Moisture & temperature management
• Continental™ rubber outsole that greatly reduces slip and energy loss, offering control on all surfaces and in all weather conditions. In fact, tests show that the Continental™ rubber provides better grip in the wet than most other shoes in dry conditions.
Ben GoldhagenFootball and Team Sports PRUnited KingdomBen.Goldhagen@adidas.com020 7670 2754