#owntheroad on the hottest days with the adidas Supernova climachill jersey
- aluminium cooling spheres, strategically located on the main 'heat zone' of the body – the upper back of each jersey. When touching the skin, these metal spheres give a cooling sensation even in the most extreme temperatures.
- subzero yarns that are flat, and have much larger surface area than traditional, round yarns to transfer more heat away from the body quickly, the ground-breaking yarn also contains titanium and is woven throughout the inside of each Climachill jersey where it liberates a rider's heat like never before.
- POLAR FIBERS – remarkably light and highly breathable fabric that maximises air permeability like an open mesh, allowing for maximum ventilation and evaporation.
The jersey comes in a range of stylish block colourways in both male and female specific designs, and is available from today on www.adidascycling.com with pricing as follows:
- adidas Supernova Climachill jersey(male) - €89,95
- adidas Supernova Climachill jersey (female) - €89,95
For more information on adidas cycling, please visit www.adidascycling.com. Our social media news room www.news.adidas.com or join the conversation on twitter and Instagram @adidasuk #owntheroad
press release download
Kitty Pemberton-PlattPublisher adidas London NewsroomUnited KingdomKitty.Pemberton-Platt@adidas-Group.com+44 7930 87 5456
more from latest news
Performance with purpose; adidas introduces Parley editions of game-changing running footwear
adidas partners with Kathrine Switzer and 261 Fearless, to celebrate the 50 year anniversary of her iconic Boston Marathon debut
adidas Unveils Industry’s First Application Of Digital Light Synthesis with Futurecraft 4D