#owntheroad on the hottest days with the adidas Supernova climachill jersey
- aluminium cooling spheres, strategically located on the main 'heat zone' of the body – the upper back of each jersey. When touching the skin, these metal spheres give a cooling sensation even in the most extreme temperatures.
- subzero yarns that are flat, and have much larger surface area than traditional, round yarns to transfer more heat away from the body quickly, the ground-breaking yarn also contains titanium and is woven throughout the inside of each Climachill jersey where it liberates a rider's heat like never before.
- POLAR FIBERS – remarkably light and highly breathable fabric that maximises air permeability like an open mesh, allowing for maximum ventilation and evaporation.
The jersey comes in a range of stylish block colourways in both male and female specific designs, and is available from today on www.adidascycling.com with pricing as follows:
- adidas Supernova Climachill jersey(male) - €89,95
- adidas Supernova Climachill jersey (female) - €89,95
For more information on adidas cycling, please visit www.adidascycling.com. Our social media news room www.news.adidas.com or join the conversation on twitter and Instagram @adidasuk #owntheroad
press release download
Kitty Pemberton-PlattPublisher adidas London NewsroomUnited KingdomKitty.Pemberton-Platt@adidas-Group.com+44 7930 87 5456
more from latest news
adidas x Parley run for the Oceans – a Global Running movement demonstrating how sport has the power to change lives and inspire positive action
adidas Running invited street runners from around the globe to race against elite athletes in Berlin to put the new PureBOOST DPR shoe to the ultimate test
Take on the city with adidas PureBOOST DPR, engineered to deliver a raw, real and adaptive street running experience