Take on the city with adidas PureBOOST DPR, engineered to deliver a raw, real and adaptive street running experience
- One-piece engineered circular knit upper - Aramis-tested for a seamless and adaptive fit, wrapping the foot from the inside of the midfoot around to the outside. Providing comfort no matter the route or obstacle.
- Heel fit counter system - designed to enhance the support of the foot and the Achilles, allowing the foot to move effortlessly with the shoe.
- Wider forefoot - providing a more stable platform that tailors itself in the pivotal moments of transition when running over varied urban surfaces and around corners.
- Stretchweb outsole - enabling a smoother and more flexible ride, working in harmony with Boost to unleash a runner’s full potential.
- BOOST - ultra-responsive comfort and cushioning that stores and returns energy every time the foot hits the ground.
Michelle KeitelPublic Relations & Social Media RunningGermanyMichelle.Keitel@adidas.com+49 160 8476979
Laura BaumGlobal PR Manager RunningGermanyLaura.Baum@adidas.com+49 9132 84 75508+49 0151-64964219