Timberwolves "Lights Out" Alternate Uniform
The "Lights Out" uniforms will debut on-court on November 27 at home against the Denver Nuggets.
• Designed by adidas, the all-black short sleeve uniforms are inspired by the nightlife of Minneapolis
• The "Lights Out" uniform continues the black uniform tradition that pays homage to the rich, sophisticated nightlife of Minneapolis
• Uniforms feature a side panel with repeated "M" and "W" patterns to represent the team name
• The "Lights Out" uniforms continue adidas and the NBA's commitment to providing players with the most innovative technology so they are comfortable and confident to perform at the highest level
• The uniform is 23 percent lighter than the standard NBA uniform for optimum performance
• Uniform features max ventilation for comfort and 360-degree stretch fabric for free motion and range
The "Lights Out" jerseys are available Nov. 27 at timberwolves.com and NBAStore.com.
For more information, visit news.adidas.com and facebook.com/adidasbasketball, plus @adidasHoops on Twitter and Instagram.
press release download
Madeline Breskinadidas PR Manager - BasketballUnited Statesmadeline.email@example.com
more from latest news
Performance with purpose; adidas introduces Parley editions of game-changing running footwear
adidas partners with Kathrine Switzer and 261 Fearless, to celebrate the 50 year anniversary of her iconic Boston Marathon debut
adidas Unveils Industry’s First Application Of Digital Light Synthesis with Futurecraft 4D