Timberwolves "Lights Out" Alternate Uniform
The "Lights Out" uniforms will debut on-court on November 27 at home against the Denver Nuggets.
• Designed by adidas, the all-black short sleeve uniforms are inspired by the nightlife of Minneapolis
• The "Lights Out" uniform continues the black uniform tradition that pays homage to the rich, sophisticated nightlife of Minneapolis
• Uniforms feature a side panel with repeated "M" and "W" patterns to represent the team name
• The "Lights Out" uniforms continue adidas and the NBA's commitment to providing players with the most innovative technology so they are comfortable and confident to perform at the highest level
• The uniform is 23 percent lighter than the standard NBA uniform for optimum performance
• Uniform features max ventilation for comfort and 360-degree stretch fabric for free motion and range
The "Lights Out" jerseys are available Nov. 27 at timberwolves.com and NBAStore.com.
For more information, visit news.adidas.com and facebook.com/adidasbasketball, plus @adidasHoops on Twitter and Instagram.
press release download
Madeline Breskinadidas PR Manager - BasketballUnited Statesmadeline.firstname.lastname@example.org
more from latest news
adidas launches ambitious Sub2 programme with the introduction of its adizero Sub2 marathon shoe
The court is your canvas – adidas Tennis introduces the Art Pack footwear collection
Porsche Design Sport by adidas unveils its Spring/Summer 2017 campaign and collection with ambassador and world-renowned footballer Xabi Alonso