adidas Unveils Women's World Cup Inspired miadidas Cleats
Design inspirations include:
· Becky Sauerbrunn loves camo and what it represents when she steps onto the field – being courageous and selfless.
· Morgan Brian created a mix of throwback colors that look sharp and flashy.
· Lori Chalupny kept things simple and classic with a splash of red, white and blue.
· Heather O'Reilly wanted her cleats to look classy and sleek and incorporated simple colors that made the USA flag stand out.
· Christie Rampone designed the cleat using a combination of colors from her youth club, college and national team.
miadidas custom cleats are available in 11Pro for $205, F50 for $230 and Predator Instinct for $250 at adidas.com. Download all images here .
Continue to follow the conversation via @adidasSoccer , @adidaswomen, @FIFAWWC, #WWC, www.facebook.com/adidasSoccer and www.facebook/adidasWomenUS.
Caitlin AlbaughRunning PRUnited Statescaitlin.email@example.com 234 4554
more from products
ADIDAS BY STELLA MCCARTNEY COMBINES DESIGN WITH PURPOSE FOR LAUNCH OF PARLEY ULTRABOOST X
Porsche Design Sport by adidas unveils the Limited Edition All Black UltraBOOST
Porsche Design Sport by adidas unveils its Spring/Summer 2017 campaign and collection with ambassador and world-renowned footballer Xabi Alonso