- Latest release features bold orange and black colorway -
- Pyro Storm X17+ 360 SPEED to be worn by the game’s most explosive players -
- Key features include PURECUT SOCK SYSTEM, NON STOP GRIP (NSG) and a SPRINTFRAME outsole -
Portland, Ore., September 29, 2017 – adidas Soccer unveiled today the Pyro Storm X17+ 360 SPEED as part of the Pyro Storm collection. The boot will be worn on the field by some of adidas’ brightest stars, including Gareth Bale, Luis Suárez and Gabriel Jesus.
The Pyro Storm X17+ Stadium cleat features:
- Striking two-tone orange and black colorway
- NON STOP GRIP (NSG) finish, giving players unrivalled levels of control
- PURECUT SOCK SYSTEM, which sees laces hidden under an upper layer
- SPRINTFRAME outsole to create stability during high-speed changes of direction
The Pyro Storm X17+ Cage shoe features:
- Same details as per stadium cleat, but with gum finish used on the outsole
Pyro Storm X17+ 360 SPEED is available from today at adidas.com
and adidas retail stores.