adidas Reiterates Commitment to the Oceans and Publishes 2016 Sustainability Progress Report
- adidas set to release three new Parley running shoes on May 10
- adidas x Parley Run for the Oceans digital event brings the movement closer to its global community
- Four Major League Soccer (MLS) teams to wear jerseys made from Parley Ocean Plastic™ on pitch this weekend as a sign of support for the oceans
- adidas is calling on its global community to sign up for the adidas x Parley Run for the Oceans, a global digital activation taking place around World Oceans Day 2017 (June 5-11). To find out more and sign up, please visit adidas.com/runfortheoceans.
- On Sunday, April 23, following the inception of the adidas x Parley Real Madrid and Bayern Munich jerseys in November 2016, four MLS teams will take the pitch in game jerseys made from Parley Ocean Plastic™. The unique kits will be worn when New York City FC hosts Orlando City SC and when LA Galaxy welcomes Seattle Sounders at Yankee Stadium and StubHub Center, respectively.
press release download
Maria CulpCorporate CommunicationsUnited Statesmaria.firstname.lastname@example.org
more from latest news
adidas and University of Nebraska renew their long term partnership with a focus on Collaboration and Creativity
The University of Miami & adidas Unveil “State of Miami” and “Miami Nights” Alternate Football Uniforms
adidas Athletics unveils new Z.N.E. Pulse Collection, the first apparel range to be inspired by athletes’ heartbeats