ADIDAS RUNNING BRINGS TAILORED FIBRE PLACEMENT TECHNOLOGY TO THE SPORTS INDUSTRY LIKE NO ONE ELSE WITH THE NEW SOLARBOOST
- The brand new technical SOLARBOOST features rocket science you can wear
- Featuring BOOST and revolutionary Tailored Fibre Placement technology, the SOLARBOOST delivers lightweight support, superior cushioning and precise comfort
- New running silhouette delivers higher energy return compared to NIKE Epic React Flyknit, proven by internal research and verified by an independent external partner
- Inspired by NASA engineering, the shoe is built for pure function, performance and empowers runners to harness superior energy and self-confidence
Inspired by NASA engineering and designed for pure function, the SOLARBOOST is a high-performance, lightweight running shoe created using adidas’ best innovations. Featuring pioneering data-driven Tailored Fibre Placement technology which lays down fibres which feature Parley material content, every single millimetre of the shoe is precisely stitched and constructed. The result – superior comfort, fit and support in a lightweight form so runners can move confidently at any speed or distance.
Confidence was a key inspiration behind the new franchise. Knowing that running enthusiasts run to gain self-belief in other aspects of their lives, the silhouette is designed to build this confidence in runners by equipping them with advanced technology. In the first of its kind to feature adidas Runner’s community members, who are at the centre of everything that adidas Running does, the supporting Run To Rise campaign is designed to celebrate the peak in confidence and energy that runners experience when they complete their run.
- NEW Tailored Fibre Placement: cutting-edge technology uses Aramis data to precisely lay down fibres which feature Parley material content in the mid-foot to support the runner
- Updated Energy rail: a brand new, lightweight symmetrical construction that works with BOOST to increase stability
- Refined fit counter: supportive lightweight heel construction, designed to enable the free motion of the Achilles tendon as well as a wider, more accommodating fit
- BOOST sole: a highly responsive 85% BOOST midsole provides superior, lightweight cushioning to energise runners from the ground up
- Optimised Stretchweb: rubber outsole with superior grip that adapts to every runner’s foot strike by moving in harmony with boost to provide a smoother and more flexible ride.
press release download
Laura BaumSenior Manager PR - Social RunningGermanyLaura.Baum@adidas.com+49 9132 84 75508+49 0151-64964219
more from latest news
adidas by Stella McCartney storms into the Fall/Winter 2018 season with a first of its kind 4D workout in Shanghai
adidas Running launches brand-new PureBOOST GO, created specifically for thrilling city running
adidas Womens reveals the August 2018 Bras & Tights Mailer with Isa Welly: Stretch Imagination and Muscles with mindful Pilates