ADIDAS RUNNING LAUNCHES BRAND-NEW ALPHABOUNCE INSTINCT, DESIGNED TO GIVE ATHLETES AN EDGE IN THEIR SPORT
- Features Adaptive Torsion System in s-curve pattern, made with BOUNCE, designed to provide maximum cushion and comfort without sacrificing the foot’s natural movement
- Versatile functionality evolves for various fitness needs, allowing athletes to move based on their ‘instinct’ for peak performance
- NEW silhouette launches globally in stores and on adidas.com on July 7
- ADAPTIVE TORSION / BOUNCE – A torsion system that allows your forefoot and heel to move independently from one another without sacrificing the cushion or comfort of the Bounce midsole.
- ADAPTIVE FORGING – A breathable engineered mesh upper forged to help provide support and stability for linear and multi-directional movements.
- ADAPTIVE TRACTION – A Continental Rubber™ outsole that provides traction and durability for peace of mind on both wet and dry surfaces.
press release download
Lisa CannellosPublic Relations ManagerUnited StatesLisa.Cannellos@adidas.com-
more from latest news
adidas by Stella McCartney storms into the Fall/Winter 2018 season with a first of its kind 4D workout in Shanghai
adidas Running launches brand-new PureBOOST GO, created specifically for thrilling city running
adidas Womens reveals the August 2018 Bras & Tights Mailer with Isa Welly: Stretch Imagination and Muscles with mindful Pilates