Herzogenaurach, January 2018: adidas by Stella McCartney launches into the new Spring Summer season pushing the boundaries of innovation in female sportswear. With over a decade of expertise in combining adidas’ cutting-edge technology with Stella’s signature style, Spring Summer 2018 offers the pinnacle of the brand’s Run, Train and Yoga ranges in the most sustainable collection yet. Curated in three key looks, the collection pairs sustainable materials with technologies specifically engineered to ensure the greatest performance in a workout wardrobe that embodies the power, femininity and strength of women today.
‘‘The adidas by Stella McCartney collection has always combined the best sportswear technologies with style to create looks that women are proud to wear. This new Spring/Summer 2018 collection is the result of all our years of expertise in technology, innovation, sustainability and design channelled into the perfect workout wardrobe for the modern woman. I’m very proud of what we have achieved together with this collection.’’ explains Stella McCartney.
RUNNING: ENHANCED PERFORMANCE; STRIKING STYLE
Take on marathon season in Stella’s favourite running look, designed to achieve a new personal best. Footwear is engineered to support short and long-distance training, while smooth, breathable seamless knits gear towards high-intensity races.
Key highlights include:
- The colour blocked Run Tight, features perforated inserts engineered for advanced breathability, reflective trims and pre-shaped legs for the perfect fit
- The Run AZ Gilet, built with lightweight Adizero material and Climacool functionality
- The UltraBOOST X shoe is updated with a modern ribbed pattern and Velcro strap lock down, offering the ultimate woman’s fit with BOOST™ technology - our most responsive cushioning ever
TRAINING: CHANNELLING INNER STRENGTH
Commit to diverse studio workouts with styles designed to respond to any challenge. Clever compression zones and hidden details create a sleek silhouette while supportive, stretchy pieces optimise movement. Key highlights include:
- The Train Miracle Tight features a graphic two-toned zebra print and offers extreme support through graduated compression materials
- The ombre Train Parka is perfect for layering pre and post-gym
- The versatile PureBOOST X TR 3.0 shoe is built with an ultra-responsive midsole cushion and a female specific fit. Finished with a translucent layer for an effortlessly feminine feel
- The Gymsack, a sleek sporting silhouette designed in 100% recycled polyester, with detachable inside pocket for shoes or towels, dual handle backpack straps, inside media zip-pocket and front mesh pocket with zipper closure
YOGA: ULTIMATE COMFORT IN MOTION
Find your flow with this seasons signature Yoga looks. Designed with organic cotton, Parley Ocean PlasticTM materials and recycled polyester, the range showcases the brand’s dedication to eco-innovation and design as part of its commitment to the Parley AIR Strategy, which aims to avoid, intercept, and redesign plastic. Experience a full range of motion and find inner balance and strength.
Key highlights include:
- The Yoga SL Longsleeve, a completely seamless and elastic top that optimises flexibility during practice. Made with soft Parley Ocean Plastic TM yarns, created from up-cycled plastic waste, for a unique knit structure
- The Yoga Comfort Tight made with recycled polyester and softly peached to provide ultimate comfort for every yoga session. Featuring a coloured tape alongside the side seam for a beautiful finish.