#owntheroad on the hottest days with the adidas Supernova climachill jersey
- aluminium cooling spheres, strategically located on the main 'heat zone' of the body – the upper back of each jersey. When touching the skin, these metal spheres give a cooling sensation even in the most extreme temperatures.
- subzero yarns that are flat, and have much larger surface area than traditional, round yarns to transfer more heat away from the body quickly, the ground-breaking yarn also contains titanium and is woven throughout the inside of each Climachill jersey where it liberates a rider's heat like never before.
- POLAR FIBERS – remarkably light and highly breathable fabric that maximises air permeability like an open mesh, allowing for maximum ventilation and evaporation.
The jersey comes in a range of stylish block colourways in both male and female specific designs, and is available from today on www.adidascycling.com with pricing as follows:
- adidas Supernova Climachill jersey(male) - €89,95
- adidas Supernova Climachill jersey (female) - €89,95
For more information on adidas cycling, please visit www.adidascycling.com. Our social media news room www.news.adidas.com or join the conversation on twitter and Instagram @adidasuk #owntheroad
press release download
Kitty Pemberton-PlattPublisher adidas London NewsroomUnited KingdomKitty.Pemberton-Platt@adidas-Group.com+44 7930 87 5456