- Latest adidas Soccer release comes in striking white and red colorway -
- Cold Blooded X17+ 360 SPEED to be worn by the game’s most lethal players -
- Key features include PURECUT SOCK SYSTEM, NON STOP GRIP (NSG) and a SPRINTFRAME outsole -
Portland, Ore., January 25, 2018 – adidas Soccer has today released the new Cold Blooded X17+ 360 SPEED, part of the Cold Blooded collection. The cleat is built for the game’s most lethal players and will be worn on-field by some of adidas’ brightest stars, including Luis Suárez, Gabriel Jesus and Gareth Bale.
The Cold Blooded X 17+ 360 SPEED
Stadium boot is available for purchase from today at adidas.com
, while the Cage version will be available starting Feb. 1.
The Cold Blooded X17+ Stadium boot features:
- A bold white colorway with a red graphic design
- A NON STOP GRIP (NSG) finish, providing unrivalled levels of control
- A PURECUT SOCK SYSTEM with laces hidden under an upper layer
- A SPRINTFRAME outsole to create stability when changing direction at high speed
The Cold Blooded X17+ Cage shoe includes the same features as the stadium cleat, plus a gum finish used on the outsole.