adidas Introduces the Ultraboost All Terrain Family for All Weather Conditions
- Splash water-repellent adidas Primeknit upper – breathable fabrics combined with moisture-repellent yarns provide the ultimate fit and unbeatable protection against the ever-changing Fall conditions.
- Continental Stretchweb outsole – featuring world-class Continental rubber to increase foot to floor traction on slippery surfaces and enabling a smooth and more flexible ride.
- BOOSTTM midsole – ultra-responsive comfort and cushioning that stores and returns energy every time the foot hits the ground; even when dry, wet or icy.
- All Terrain LUX configuration – a coarse outsole ensuring stable foot to road traction when faced with adverse conditions such as rain or mud.
- Increased height ankle protection – as the weather grows colder the high-knit ankle design provides increased warmth during cold runs, differentiating the UltraBOOST All Terrain and UltraBOOST X All Terrain from other UltraBOOST silhouettes.
- Reflectivity – as the nights grow darker, reflective detailing on the sock offers ultimate visibility for street running.
Caitlin AlbaughRunning PRUnited Statescaitlin.firstname.lastname@example.org 234 4554
more from latest news
adidas Originals ARKYN W
ADIDAS, PARLEY FOR THE OCEANS AND MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER USE AR TECHNOLOGY ON SNAPCHAT TO BRING AWARENESS TO PROTECTING OUR OCEANS
adidas Partners with Coachella Music Festival Providing Attendees with Elevated Experiences, Surprise and Delight Moments, and a Desert Mirage Throughout Weekend One