adidas tennis launches the adizero Ubersonic 2 footwear model
- adidas tennis introduces the adizero Ubersonic 2 footwear m tennis introduces the adizero Ubersonic 2 footwear models for men and women.
22-06-2016 – Herzogenaurach, Germany
adidas unveils its adizero tennis footwear range with the adizero Ubersonic 2 for men and women. Made for fast and fearless next generation players, the adizero Ubersonic 2 silhouettes turn lightweight technology into heavyweight performance.
The adizero Ubersonic 2 footwear range was designed with one thing in mind. Speed. Featuring innovative materials that save as much weight as they add performance, the adizero Ubersonic 2 models provide superior fit and comfort without sacrificing on stabilty.
- The mens model features a seamless PRIMEKNIT bootie construction which offers maximum comfort and unprecedented flexibility.
- The womens model introduces an all-new UNI-TONGUE construction which provides a perfect fit to maximise comfort.
- 3D TORSION delivers adaptive mid-foot support for quick directional transitions.
- Rock solid stability comes from the external SPRINTFRAME wrapping around the heel.
- Ultra-durable ADITUFF 180 zones provide high abrasion resistance in the toe area.
- ADIWEAR ensures optimal durability and protection against wear and tear.
Lightning fast players like Sascha Zverev and Ana Ivanovic will perform in the new adizero Ubersonic 2. Their dynamic and aggressive style calls for a shoe that doesn’t get in the way of their game, but elevates it to new heights. For them – and for all players who waste no time scoring points, sprinting cross-court to hit impossible winners - the adizero Ubersonic 2 is the right choice.
Alexander Chan, adidas Category Director Tennis - “The adizero Ubersonic 2 is the next generation of adizero tennis shoes for players who thrive on the advantage of speed. It’s built to let players reap the benefits of a low-to-court feel coupled with the enhanced fit provided by Primeknit technology. With the adizero Ubersonic 2, you’ve got tour level performance, lightning quickness and supreme confidence wrapped in a modern day tennis silhouette.
The adizero Ubersonic 2 range is available through adidas.com and selected retailers from July 15th.
Matthias FischerGlobal Brand Communications TennisGermanyMatthias.Fischer@adidas-group.com+49 9132 84 6847
more from latest news
adidas Womens reveals the May 2018 Bras & Tights Mailer with Meagan Kong and Adrienne LDN: Lets summer fuel your optimism
ADIDAS RUNNING BRINGS TAILORED FIBRE PLACEMENT TECHNOLOGY TO THE SPORTS INDUSTRY LIKE NO ONE ELSE WITH THE NEW SOLARBOOST
adidas by Stella McCartney presents the Spring/Summer 2018 Swim Collection