Dennis Kimetto Smashes Marathon Record in adidas Boost
"Dennis' world record breaking performance while wearing adidas BOOST demonstrates the result of elite athletes using industry leading innovation to achieve unprecedented feats," said Adrian Leek General Manager of adidas Running. "We continue to push boundaries by working closely with our athletes to develop the best products running has to offer."
adidas BOOST was also on the feet of second place men's finisher Emmanuel Muthai who joined Kimetto in breaking the previous world record. The top two female finishers Tirfi Tsegaye and Fayse Tadese were also wearing Adios BOOST as they triumphantly crossed the finish line in Berlin to provide adidas with a dominating presence at the podium.
The results in Berlin contribute to a long line of success for Adios BOOST following its introduction last year including former world record holder Wilson Kipsang running a course record at the 2014 Virgin Money London Marathon.
The adidas adizero Adios BOOST shoe is $140 and is available at www.adidas.com/boost. The adidas adizero Adios BOOST incorporates five key benefits to deliver more speed than ever before:
- BOOST ™ technology – provides a higher Energy Return than any other foam cushioning material in the running industry.
- Microfit upper – a breathable, contoured mesh that makes each movement natural
- Continental Rubber™ outsole – a high performance rubber outsole that grips the ground for better traction and a powerful push-off.
- Torsion system – delivers optimum transition and stability
- adiwear material – for ultimate durability
Caitlin AlbaughRunning PRUnited Statescaitlin.email@example.com 234 4554